The grant is made available through the Federal Cooperative Forestry Assistance Act. Funding for SFA Grant comes from the USDA Forest Service, which awards the grant to the Wyoming State Forestry Division (WSFD).
WSFD administers the program and approves the grants for 23 Wyoming counties.
Order of Operations for the Grant
- Notification that the Funds are available from WSFD
- Fill out a SFA (State Fire Asssistance) Application Form *new
- Application reviewed by WSFD staff
- Receive notification of Agreement status
- Sign SFA Grant Agreement *new, Form AD-1048, and Form AD-1049
- Fill out WOLFS-109 (if you do not have a Vendor Code established (VC#)
- Make purchases/complete project
- Send proof of purchases and a signed Request for Reimbursement Form along with project completion report
Application Due Date:
October 1, 2018
Fire Business Manager