The grant is made available through the Federal Cooperative Forestry Assistance Act. Funding for SFA Grant comes from the USDA Forest Service, which awards the grant to the Wyoming State Forestry Division (WSFD).
WSFD administers the program and approves the grants for 23 Wyoming counties.
Order of Operations for the Grant
- Notification that the Funds are available from WSFD
- Fill out a SFA (State Fire Asssistance) Application Form *new
- Application reviewed by WSFD staff
- Receive notification of Agreement status
- Sign SFA Grant Agreement *new, Form AD-1048, and Form AD-1049
- Fill out W-9 Form (if you do not have a Vendor Code established (VC#)
- Make purchases/complete project
- Send proof of purchases and a signed Request for Reimbursement Form along with project completion report
Application Start Date:
July 1, 2019
Application End Date:
September 30, 2019
Fire Business Manager